3w-1-3n-1-2 | How I Beat?

3w-1-3n-1-2 | How I Beat?

Hello managers, today I am bringing a new series of posts here at the blog, will be called, "How I Beat" (How I won?), I'll explain how it will work, is quite simple.
They are games I've played, and what was the tactic I've used them describing the orders and the arrows on the players. As you all know sometimes you have to improvise when you have not enough players, or when no players attending the positions in the table Countra-Formaçõe says it would be apropiado.

Opponent of training: 3W-1-3N-1-2.
I thought it would be hard to defeat him, but it was not, I tried to block their midfield, and his two STs using two DCs. and I used a DR and DL to explore the flanks, so I would be free to run on both sides of the field as a means midfield was highly secure. What training used?

Training I used: 4-1-3-2 (4-1-3N-2 or 4-1dmc-3-2)

Arrows:
I used the red arrow on the DL and DR, so they advance more than their original positions, and are more likely to take the field.
I used the blue arrow on my DMC, because then he would take a forcinha more in marking against AMC them.

Orders:
Team mentality: Normal
Focus passing: Mixed
Pressing style: Low
Tackling Style: Normal
Passing Style: Mixed
Marking Style: Zonal
Force counterattacks On
Play offside trap On

Explaining the orders. I used normal mentality because was afraid it be using the option to play on the counterattack, and in addition he had a level in front of me and several trophies, the focus of the passes did not put both flanks because their defense is had only 1 DC then if I put both sides would not help much, so prefer using the red arrows in the DR and DL instead of using both flanks.

Result: I won the 5x1.

* A player was injured in my game, and had no substitute, and still scored 3 goals later.
The game was away from home.



As my first post, I would like suggestions, and / or improvements I can do, let in the comments (to Facebook). Thank you! If you liked click the Google+ button and enjoy with facebook, helps me a lot!

0 komentar: