TICKET PRICE

Making money in Top Eleven sometimes is really hard. Today I will talk about how you can make more money via selling match tickets. If you follow me on YouTube, I already made a video taking about Ticket Price.

There are different ways to make money in Top Eleven. With this tutorial, you will be able to make big money every season. Remember, only Home matches allow you to sell tickets and earn. You do not make any money from Away matches.

STEP #1
First you will need to increase your stadium capacity to max. Yes I know this sounds stupid but this is the first way to start making big money from tickets. If you have big stadium, more people will come and watch your match and you will sell tickets.

STEP #2
You will have to multiply your tickets with 2. 
For ex: If you are level 25 that means your tickets have to be at 50. ( yourlevel x 2 = ticket price
Another ex: I'm level 30. My ticket price is 60. ( 30 x 2 = 60 < My ticket price > )

STEP #3
If your stadium is still full with the STEP #2, then you have to increase your tickets by 1 or 2 every match and you will need to find your price. 

NOTE: NEVER OVERPRICE THE TICKETS!

Video tutorial: 


0 komentar: